twitter
    Why going for therapy, when blogging is free :)

Oppppss...I did it again!!

    I've not been blogging for a while because I was extremely busy with my life, by the way, I do have one in case you have this misconception that bloggers need to get a life. :) Here I am, early before the sun rised and I am blogging because my brain has too much inside it and I can't find this sweet tiny relaxation mode that we Human beings call as "sleep".

    I won't tell you all details about what happened recently but just the fact that I've realised that you can't actually live your life without having some "nosey" brats poking the noses in places that they shouldn't. Given that I am a hot-tempered guy, I was looking for the them to re-decorate their faces so that next time they think twice before even talking about me or sniffing around like fat-ass rats. But then someone told me to just ignore them and not to tell them anything, that is, don't give them more woods for their grand fire they are lighting but rather give them the cold shoulder treatment or silent treatment if you prefer. 


     Pondering over what is the wisdom in giving such kind of treatment isn't always enough so I ran the two scenarios in that fertile imagination of mine and guess what?! I felt like I have the power to change myself from "Big & Nasty" to "Big & Tasty". I am sure you want to know why I feel like that, it is because I've understood the wisdom in being silent when the "dogs" bark :). Have you? We all feel bad when someone gossip about us or say something that is none of their concern but we never thought that we must have something that they don't have that are motivating them to gossip and talk about you. So should we lucky or not?! Duh!! I still prefer the punching treatment, the crushing feeling of bones under wrists etc.. but I decided to give that new treatment a try.

     Guess what happened :)?! Well for the time being it is working perfectly fine and this I need to be grateful to Miss Fiona for constantly bugging me with her angelic face not to do anything that I might regret later. Currently the whole gossip things are cooling down and on top of it, I feel great and nice deep inside even though I didn't lash out in anger. So the conclusion for today is that everything can't be solve through anger and neither can it be solved by fighting fire with fire.



     So let us get on with our life, with our plans to fulfill our ambitions and regardless what people say, we won't let it stand as obstacles in our ways but instead we would be constantly fighting and constantly striving to be better "us" and to achieve our aims in life and to hell with social gossips. They are just like these "leeches" that suck only "bad" blood but never suck "good" one :), I mean they always look at the dark side but never at the bright side and best of all, they don't ever notice the smelly boopsssss hanging down their own pants, Duh!!

     Alright now, those last few paragraphs were far too positive and lacking in cynicism for me, so hit the back button and pretend you never saw them.

Goodnight and Stay Alive..
Till then,
Ciau


2 comments:

MaMMaMia said...

wats even worse, they tend to make up and exaggerate most of the stories-- just so they will feel much better bout themselves. how pathetic-- to have live in a lie...

Anonymous said...

salaam, faaleh..
you sound like quite mad (sorry to use this inappropriate word) sorry, if you are bothered with the news.. i dont knw wht to say but wish i can do smthng with that.. sorry for that then. all d best..