twitter
    Why going for therapy, when blogging is free :)

New Tagomatic-Me,Myself & I

   Sharing your life on a blog can be nice but it has its side-effects also when people read what you've written and attacked you with it. This is why you shouldn't write everything or anything concerning your private life and this is where I made a mistake. Just recently I've realised that people been reading my other blogs and making judgements about me which for me is totally unacceptable given they do not know me personally.  

   As I am to be blamed, I decided to take down my two other blogs and write on only one which will have nothing concerning personal matters but rather general matters whereby I gained knowledge or experiences which can help you out there to understand life a bit better and this is why I am creating anothing tagomatic which will have as title "Me, Myslef & I". It will contain my coming experiences, lessons I learnt, philosophical aspects that are derived from things that happened to me and so on. Soon enough you will be able to read it and I hope you all will beneficiate from it. 

Cheers

No comments: