twitter
    Why going for therapy, when blogging is free :)

Am I living or My Life Hasn't yet Started?

           Hi folks, as you know there are lots of things in my life that I am trying to mend right now, and from now on, the Faaleh you know these last few months, well I've killed him. Oh com'on do not be so surprise as if you do not know me well already. This time, it will be the old me, the dangerous me, the risk-taker me. I am tired of caring for people, I am tired of  making sure they do not get hurt when they do not even care if it happens or not. So from now on, no melodrama, just me & my old good waves of inspirations. 

          If there is something I've learnt during those few past months, then it is how it is difficult to let go, even of someone you have just met and who has made such an impact on your life even though you've not allowed it to happen. Anyway everything happens for a good reason right, so let us be optimistic and let me give you this piece of advice; as you grow up, you will learn that even the one person that wasn’t supposed to ever let you down probably will. You will have your heart broken probably more than once and it’s harder every time. You’ll break hearts too, so remember how it felt when yours was broken. You’ll fight with your best friend. You’ll blame a new love for things an old one did. You’ll cry because time is passing too fast, and you’ll eventually lose someone you love. So take too many pictures, laugh too much, and love like you’ve never been hurt because every sixty seconds you spend upset is a minute of happiness you’ll never get back. Don’t be afraid that your life will end, be afraid that it will never begin.

Dedicated to Miss Nostalgia:
Over there, just beneath the moon,
There’s a man with a burden to keep,
Now sleep will fall, washouts, rags and paper bags
Homes and lives passing by.

Who will see the beauty in your life?
And who will be there to hear you when you call?
Who will see the madness in your life?
And who will be there to catch you if you fall?

Dreams run wild, as lovers find their way through the night,
Not a care in the world
And over there, oh the twinkling of the lights, harbour lights
Say goodnight one more time…
 

No comments: